Patching AsteriskSteps for patching, compiling and installed the modified version of Asterisk are below. You should be familiar with building from source before attempting this.
1. Download a copy of the patch below, the patch is also available from the Asterisk issue tracker.
file_download cisco-usecallmanager-16.14.0.patch (320K) event 05/11/2020 security SHA256:baf17cdfac66edb1f8528543a4e077b81d1e476e23b2045f47d660cb57f2ec95.
file_download cisco-usecallmanager-13.37.0.patch (325K) event 05/11/2020 security SHA256:42174dfb0a777a330b8388cefa3f634f339f76e29f112db5014ad8c3e8e730ca.
Digium/Asterisk JIRA issue open_in_browser ASTERISK-13145.
2. Download the version of Asterisk that matches the version number in the name of the patch.
open_in_browser Asterisk Downloads.
3. Extract the archive and apply the patch.
~$ tar -zxvf asterisk-16.14.0.tar.gz ~$ cd asterisk-16.14.0 ~/asterisk-16.14.0$ patch -p1 < ../cisco-usecallmanager-16.14.0.patch
4. Configure the build environment and build the source.
~/asterisk-16.14.0$ CFLAGS="-DENABLE_SRTP_AES_GCM -DENABLE_SRTP_AES_256" ./configure ~/asterisk-16.14.0$ make
5. Install the patched version.
~/asterisk-16.14.0$ sudo make install
6. Optionally install the sample configuration files. Note: sample sip.conf, sip_notify.conf and res_parking.conf contain patch-specific features so you will need to do this at least once.
~/asterisk-16.14.0$ sudo make samples