Patching AsteriskSteps for patching, compiling and installed the modified version of Asterisk are below. You should be familiar with building from source before attempting this.
1. Download a copy of the patch below, the patch is also available from the Asterisk issue tracker.
file_download cisco-usecallmanager-13.25.0.patch (323K) event 11/03/2019 security SHA256:254e66a29c987caa547f767e8e56be2dec7d29c9aae0f32c295af72e842089fe.
file_download cisco-usecallmanager-16.2.0.patch (319K) event 11/03/2019 security SHA256:700fabc08b70d6b6a41383f24b3bd3c202ba60e7a74b826fdfb2ec943ea4475f.
Digium/Asterisk JIRA issue open_in_browser ASTERISK-13145.
2. Download the version of Asterisk that matches the version number in the name of the patch.
open_in_browser Asterisk Downloads (http://asterisk.org/downloads).
3. Extract the archive and apply the patch.
~$ tar -zxvf asterisk-16.2.0.tar.gz ~$ cd asterisk-16.2.0 ~/asterisk-16.2.0$ patch -p1 < ../cisco-usecallmanager-16.2.0.patch
4. Configure and build Asterisk.
~/asterisk-16.2.0$ ./configure ~/asterisk-16.2.0$ make
5. Install the patched version of Asterisk.
~/asterisk-16.2.0$ sudo make install
6. Optionally install the sample configuration files. Note: sample sip.conf, sip_notify.conf and res_parking.conf contain patch-specific features so you will need to do this at least once.
~/asterisk-16.2.0$ sudo make samples