Patching AsteriskSteps for patching, compiling and installed the modified version of Asterisk are below. You should be familiar with building from source before attempting this.
1. Download a copy of the patch below, the patch is also available from the Asterisk issue tracker.
file_download cisco-usecallmanager-13.26.0.patch (325K) event 21/04/2019 security SHA256:088179318ee6251ea6e3ae4ae4a352c32314bb9cd19680160aa194c1ef6ced6d.
file_download cisco-usecallmanager-16.3.0.patch (321K) event 21/04/2019 security SHA256:f2a6077d3342f6f448d1473ed8def54c5da1743e46706e8015283ec654a46cf6.
Digium/Asterisk JIRA issue open_in_browser ASTERISK-13145.
2. Download the version of Asterisk that matches the version number in the name of the patch.
open_in_browser Asterisk Downloads (http://asterisk.org/downloads).
3. Extract the archive and apply the patch.
~$ tar -zxvf asterisk-16.3.0.tar.gz ~$ cd asterisk-16.3.0 ~/asterisk-16.3.0$ patch -p1 < ../cisco-usecallmanager-16.3.0.patch
4. Configure and build Asterisk.
~/asterisk-16.3.0$ ./configure ~/asterisk-16.3.0$ make
5. Install the patched version of Asterisk.
~/asterisk-16.3.0$ sudo make install
6. Optionally install the sample configuration files. Note: sample sip.conf, sip_notify.conf and res_parking.conf contain patch-specific features so you will need to do this at least once.
~/asterisk-16.3.0$ sudo make samples