Patching AsteriskSteps for patching, compiling and installed the modified version of Asterisk are below. You should be familiar with building from source before attempting this.
1. Download a copy of the patch below, the patch is also available from the Asterisk issue tracker.
file_download cisco-usecallmanager-13.20.0.patch (306K) event 21/03/2018 security SHA256:834e49f532eed890c8e3d5a1e85ef25da9efa5e2041b08637dc29ca960e3d40c.
Digium/Asterisk JIRA issue open_in_browser ASTERISK-13145.
2. Download the version of Asterisk that matches the version number in the name of the patch.
open_in_browser Asterisk Downloads (http://asterisk.org/downloads).
3. Extract the archive and apply the patch.
~$ tar -zxvf asterisk-13.20.0.tar.gz ~$ cd asterisk-13.20.0 ~/asterisk-13.20.0$ patch -p1 < ../cisco-usecallmanager-13.20.0.patch
4. Configure and build Asterisk.
~/asterisk-13.20.0$ ./configure ~/asterisk-13.20.0$ make
5. Install the patched version of Asterisk.
~/asterisk-13.20.0$ sudo make install
6. Optionally install the sample configuration files. Note: sample sip.conf, sip_notify.conf and res_parking.conf contain patch-specific features so you will need to do this at least once.
~/asterisk-13.20.0$ sudo make samples