Patching AsteriskSteps for patching, compiling and installed the modified version of Asterisk are below. You should be familiar with building Asterisk from source before attempting this.
1. Download a copy of the patch below, the patch is also available from the Asterisk issue tracker.
file_download cisco-usecallmanager-13.19.0.patch (306K) event 18/01/2018 security SHA256:2d37057b7af09ba080655c3f2d17a856f8f8207f81a0b34ba789a843c00e4e07.
Digium/Asterisk JIRA issue open_in_browser ASTERISK-13145.
2. Download the version of Asterisk that matches the version number in the name of the patch.
open_in_browser Asterisk Downloads (http://asterisk.org/downloads).
3. Extract the archive and apply the patch.
~$ tar -zxvf asterisk-13.19.0.tar.gz ~$ cd asterisk-13.19.0 ~/asterisk-13.19.0$ patch -p1 < ../cisco-usecallmanager-13.19.0.patch
4. Configure and build Asterisk.
~/asterisk-13.19.0$ ./configure ~/asterisk-13.19.0$ make
5. Install the patched version of Asterisk.
~/asterisk-13.19.0$ sudo make install
6. Optionally install the sample configuration files. Note: sample sip.conf, sip_notify.conf and features.conf contain patch-specific features so you will need to do this at least once.
~/asterisk-13.19.0$ sudo make samples